The planning phase of the conversion provides the following migration tool:
- SAP Transformation navigator
- Roadmap Viewer
- SAP S/4HANA Readiness Check
- Simplification Item Catalog
1. SAP Transformation Navigator:
- This tool helps in the digital transformation by generating a product road map as per SAP’s recommended tailored solution for every business.
- This tool acts as an official recommendation for your landscape.
- It is a complementary tool provided by SAP for free self-service
2. Roadmap Viewer:
- It is a part of the SAP Activation innovation adoption framework and an extension of the SAP Solution Manager
- This tool provides access to implementation roadmaps related to a specific solution or a general solution.
3. SAP S/4HANA Readiness Check:
- This tool helps customers to execute and verify the different aspects of data migration in the conversion process
- The S/4HANA Readiness Check tool also helps in the planning and preparation activities while enabling S/4HANA data migration.
4. Simplification Item Catalog:
- During the conversion from SAP ERP to S/HANA, there might be many problems that need to be resolved. The Simplification Item Catalog will run and list all such incompatible issues.
- this tool helps in listing the disruptive changes even when switching from a previous version of S/4HANA data migration to a higher version.