SAP Business ByDesign Procurement – Procure-to-Pay (Non-Stock)
With the SAP Business ByDesign procurement solution’s procure-to-pay business scenario, you can easily purchase better non-stock materials such as engineering materials, office materials and fixed assets. These are some of the top features:
- Employees or assistants can create Shopping carts
- Project teams can raise the requirement for non-stock materials
- Enable Buyers in a direct way via request for quotation (RFQ) or purchase orders
- Create Supplier invoices belonging to Accounts payable accountants
- Enable real-time analytics before you end up taking any final decision
- Confirm the deliveries through central or remote features.
- You can create invoice and purchase order automatically.
Monitoring the workload and reporting it transparently based on spend analytics are possible. With integrated SAP interactive forms, you can collaborate with suppliers. Order-to-cash would be easier than ever with this feature.